This article guides you to install and activate Malwarebytes for Android. If you have purchased a license key or just want to use the free version, no difference.
Malwarebytes for Android system requirements and prerequisites
Before starting, review the items below to ensure a successful installation of Malwarebytes for Android.
- An active internet connection is required.
- Operating System: Minimum Android 6.0 with Google Play.
- Provide a license key to activate.
Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Android device
- Open Malwarebytes on your android device.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
5. Enter your Premium license key, then tap APPLY.
After you have activated your license key, Malwarebytes shows Your Premium account is active! and Premium features are turned on automatically.
Source : Malwarebytes Website
Malwarebytes for Windows v4 Malwarebytes is one of the most popular security software to defend your PC against...
How do I upgrade to the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows? It's our recommendation to upgrade to the latest...
This article guides you to install and activate Malwarebytes for Mac. If you have purchased a license key or just want...