This article guides you to install and activate Kaspersky Security Cloud.
Things to do before proceeding with the installation
1. Make sure your PC meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Security Cloud.
2. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet (for example, try opening the Kaspersky website).
3. Remove any applications installed on your computer that are incompatible with Kaspersky Security Cloud to ensure that Kaspersky Security Cloud works correctly. See How to remove a third-party anti-virus application before installing a Kaspersky Lab product.
4. Close all running applications.
5. Make sure the date is correct on your computer.
6. For activating your Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription provide an activation code.
Don’t have an activation code yet? Get with the lowest price
How to install Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020
1. Go to the Kaspersky website to download the Kaspersky Security Cloud installation package.
2. Run the installer.
3. Wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed.
4. Read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms.
5. Read the KSN Statement carefully. Select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
If you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox.
6. Along with Kaspersky Security Cloud, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to protect your connection to the Internet. Click Install.
7. Wait for the installation to complete.
8. Make sure the suggested settings are enabled and click Apply.
9. Click Done.
Kaspersky Security Cloud will now be installed.
- After the work of the installation wizard is finished, enter your My Kaspersky account details and click Sign in. If you don’t have a My Kaspersky account, click Create an account.
- If you have several licenses connected to My Kaspersky, select the one which will be used for activating Kaspersky Security Cloud.
How to activate Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020
- Sign in to your My Kaspersky account.
- Scroll down and enter the new activation code in the special field.
- Click Add.
4. Connect Kaspersky Security Cloud to your My Kaspersky account.
The subscription for Kaspersky Security Cloud will be activated.
See How to activate Kaspersky Security Cloud on several devices in the Kaspersky website.
Kaspersky Antivirus Common issues Kaspersky is a comprehensive security software to prevent your system from viruses...
Remove Kaspersky Password Protection This article concerns Kaspersky: Security Cloud Internet Security Anti-Virus...
To transfer a license between computers, you must remove it from the old computer and activate it on the new computer....