How do I install Bitdefender on a second computer?
If the license subscription you purchased includes more than one computer, you can use your Bitdefender account to enable a second computer.
Pursue the following steps to install Bitdefender on a second computer:
1. Access Bitdefender Central.
2. Select the My Devices panel.
3. In the My Devices window, click INSTALL PROTECTION.
4. Choose Protect other devices.
5. Choose one of the two available options:
Copy the displayed link
- Copy the displayed link (by clicking the button to the right) and open it on the device you want to protect.
- It shows a page link similar to the following.
Send download link via email
• Or you can click on SEND DOWNLOAD LINK.
• Then type the accessible email from the device you mentioned earlier and click SEND EMAIL.
- Bitdefender will send an e-mail with a download link. Click on Download now.
- You are then redirected to a page similar to the one below.
See this article Download and install Bitdefender 2020 full version offline installer if you want to install Bitdefender on multiple devices, so you will save a good amount of Internet data.