Here, you can activate your Bitdefender subscription using the activation code purchased or received as a present, and install Bitdefender on any device.
NOTE: If you’ve already activated the subscription and need help with the installation process, read these articles.
- How to install Bitdefender on Windows
- How to install Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac
For activating your Bitdefender subscription provide Bitdefender Total Security, Internet Security, and Antivirus Plus activation code.
Don’t have an activation code yet? Get with the lowest price
Activating Bitdefender Subscription
To activate your Bitdefender subscription follow the steps below.
1. First, go to your Bitdefender Central.
2. Then click on the My Subscriptions panel.
3. Click the Activate a service with code button.
4. Type the code in the corresponding field. Then, click on ACTIVATE.
NOTE: If you receive a “This key was already used to generate a subscription” message when entering your activation code, please check the My Subscriptions panel to see if your subscription is already attached to your Central account.
5. Choose how you would like to use the code, then click on ACTIVATE. For instance, you can choose to add a separate subscription or to extend the current one.
Finally, your subscription is activated. Close the pop-up window or click on PROTECT YOUR FIRST DEVICE to install Bitdefender.
Before installing Parental Control on Windows you need to add a child profile in Bitdefender Parental Control. For...
Create a child account on Bitdefender Parental Control to limit your children’s access to the Internet. Also, you can...
How to reset the Bitdefender product password? If you protect your Bitdefender settings with a specific password...