This article guides you to install and activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020.
Things to do before proceeding with the installation
1. Make sure your PC meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
2. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet (for example, try opening the Kaspersky website).
3. Remove any applications installed on your computer that are incompatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus to ensure that Kaspersky Anti-Virus works correctly. See How to remove third-party applications before installing a Kaspersky application.
4. Close all running applications.
5. Make sure the date is correct on your computer.
6. For activating your Kaspersky Anti-Virus subscription provide an activation code.
Don’t have an activation code yet? Get with the lowest price
How to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020
1. Go to the Kaspersky website to download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation package.
2. Run the installer.
3. Wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed.
4. Read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms.
5. Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully. Select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
If you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox. Also if you want to install Kaspersky Password Manager then select the checkbox.
6. Together with Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to ensure protected connection to the Internet. Click Install.
7. Wait for the installation to complete.
8. Make sure the suggested settings are enabled and click Apply.
9. Click Done.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus will be installed.
We recommend that you active the trial version Kaspersky Anti-Virus to familiarize yourself with the application. The trial license allows you to access all the application’s features, but its term is limited to one month.
How to activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020
1. Open the application interface and then click License: … days remaining.
2. Click Enter activation code.
3. Enter the code from the message you have received after buying the license and click Activate.
4. Click Done.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus has now been activated.
Activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus on all the computers with the same activation code.
Internet Download Manager registration For Internet Download Manager registration follow the steps below: 1. Make...
Kaspersky Antivirus Common issues Kaspersky is a comprehensive security software to prevent your system from viruses...
The activation code consists of two sets of characters and numbers separated by a hyphen. This code is essential in...
Remove Kaspersky Password Protection This article concerns Kaspersky: Security Cloud Internet Security Anti-Virus...
Before installing Parental Control on Windows you need to add a child profile in Bitdefender Parental Control. For...
Create a child account on Bitdefender Parental Control to limit your children’s access to the Internet. Also, you can...